Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Away for a long time

It seems like I have been away for a long time. I left on Thursday, 3/19 right after work to go to the Dakotas Walk to Emmaus. I got back from that late Sunday and went to work on Monday morning. Yesterday (Tuesday) I had to spend the night in Watertown for my job and worked a 12 hour day. I am ready for the weekend.


We (Frank & I) are going to the show in a few minutes. He wants to see Taken and it is on at the local theatre. It looks like a decent show, so I will report on it.

Besides spending time with Charlie (my labra-doodle) and Frank (my spouse), I also like to quilt and read. I will try to include some pictures of Charlie, Frank & my quilts in the future.

I am currently working on a bedspread quilt for my son Paul and his new wife Tami. It is a challenge since I am quilting each row as I add it to the quilt and doing it on my Brother Pacesetter PS2500, just a regular sewing machine. I haven't been able to work on it for a week now, so I am anxious to get back to it and get it finished.

I better close for now and get ready for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment